Mon.–Thur., 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Fri., 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sat., 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Patrons are asked to limit their time in the Library to 45 minutes per day.
- There will be no access to public restrooms, individual study rooms or the lower level meeting room at this time. There is no seating in the Library at this time.
- According to State regulations and CDC recommendations, all patrons over the age of 2 must wear face coverings,
- Please utilize hand sanitizing stations when entering and leaving the building and practice social distancing while on Library property.
- The back parking lot entrance will be closed to the public, please use Media or South Street entrances.
- Returned collection items should go into the Library’s book drops and should not be returned to staff or public desks.
- A limited number of public computers will be available for use.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the building and on the Library grounds and parking lot.
- Wireless printing is also available to be picked up curbside or in person through the PrinterON App or website. For more information see the Library website or contact the Reference Department at (973) 538-2592.
- The North Jersey History & Genealogy Center will be open by appointment only. Patrons interested in utilizing NJHGC materials should call (973) 538-3473 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org set up an appointment.
- Curbside Pick-up will continue to be offered as an option for patrons, you can view information on Curbside pick-up here. We also offer Curbside Concierge service as well.
- Fines resumed as of January 15th, 2021.
- Our Library of Things is once again available!
- All incoming library collection materials will be quarantined for 7 days and where applicable, cleaned/disinfected before being allowed to be checked out by other patrons. This is to ensure patron and staff safety, but it will result in a delay in those items being checked out by the next patron. During this period, items will remain on a patron’s card but no fines will accrue.
- Please note that patrons can also access the Library from Home.