The Morristown & Township Library
1 Miller Rd.
Morristown, NJ 07960
Library Phone: 973-538-6161
Library Fax: 973-267-4064
Mon-Thu: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat. (Jul/Aug): 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Please see here for our complete list of Holiday openings & closings.
|Assistant Director||Mary Lynn Beczaemail@example.com|
|Circulation Department||Ruth Bensleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Media Services||Tim Lynchemail@example.com|
|North Jersey History & Genealogy||James Lewisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reference Services||Barbara Gordonemail@example.com|
|Children's Services||Arlene Spraguefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Young Adult Services||Abigail Hsuemail@example.com|
|Technical Services||Jim Collinsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Library has a small lot with parking, the entrance of which is located off of Miller Rd.
There is ample metered parking on all the streets surrounding the Library. The meters have either a 2 hour or a 90 minute maximum time with the following rates depending on the meter:
90 minute meters: $0.25 for 15 minutes ($1.00 per hour)
2 hour meters: $0.25 for 20 minutes ($0.75 per hour)
The meters are in effect from 8 AM – 8 PM Monday- Saturday. There is one handicapped space available on South Street in front of the Library.
- Take exit #35 for “Rt. 124, Madison Ave., South Street”
- Make left at traffic light at end of off exit ramp onto South St.
- At fourth traffic light, the Library is on the left corner.
- Take exit #35 for “Rt. 124, Madison Avenue, South Street”
- Bear right off the exit ramp to traffic light.
- Bear right again through traffic light from Madison Avenue onto South Street.
- At third traffic light, the Library is on the left corner.
NJ Transit trains stop at the Morristown Train Station which is within walking distance of the Library. Cross the street and walk up Pine Street to South Street. Cross South Street and the Library will be just on your left.
Morris County Metro Buses stop in Morristown.
Colonial Coach Bus stops at the Library on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.