Looking for tax forms? Due to a shortage of tax booklets sent to us by the IRS, we will provide tax forms on demand free of charge. The NJ Division of Taxation no longer sends tax forms or booklets, so we can provide forms on demand free of charge (limit of 3 forms per person).
Please be ready to tell us specifically which forms you need. Library staff are not qualified tax preparers and thus cannot decide which forms you will require.
Additional forms and booklets are available through the following websites:
If you are looking for tax help:
- Make an appointment at the local IRS office for in-person tax help, 1719-C Route 10 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (844) 545-5640
- The Library has current and prior year editions of J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax in our Reference area, found under 336.24 JK 2022
- AARP Foundation is offering assistance for older adults (65+) at the Morristown Senior Center. Call to make an appointment or stop by on on Mondays from 10AM—2PM. (973) 292-6690.
- United Way is offering assistance to low and moderate-income households. For more information, visit http://uwnnj.org/freetaxprep, email UnitedWayTaxPrep@UnitedWayNNJ.org, or call (973) 993-1160, ext. 521.
Free tax help locations near Morristown:
- Presbyterian Church, 57 E. Park Pl. Morristown, NJ 07960
- Library of the Chathams, 214 Main St. Chatham, NJ 07928
- First Memorial Presbyterian Church, 51 W. Blackwell St. Dover, NJ 07801
- Morris County Library 30 E. Hanover Ave. Whippany, NJ 07981
- United Way Northern NJ Bernards Twp. Public Library 32 South Maple Ave. Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
- Rockaway Senior Center 19 Mt. Hope Rd. Rockaway, NJ 07866
- Pequannock Town Hall 530 Newark-Pompton Tpk. Pompton Plains, NJ 07444