There are Three Ways to Request Materials
- Browse our Online Catalog and place items on hold
- If you know the title and author you’re interested in, or if you’d like our Reader’s Advisors to pick out some titles for you, you can use our online form here to let us know what you’d like
- Or give us a call at (973) 538-6161
What to Know For Pickup
- Parking spaces for curbside pickup will be designated near the rear parking lot entrance of the Library.
- You will be notified via email or phone call when your holds are ready for pickup. Please wait until you are notified to come to the library.
- When you arrive, please call our main line (973) 538-6161 and provide 1.) your name, 2.) vehicle make and color and 3.) parking spot number.
- Items will then be brought and placed into your vehicle’s trunk.
- Please pop your trunk before Library staff arrive to ensure safe social distancing practices!
What about returns?
Please place returns in either of our outside return bins. One is located in our parking lot, across from our back door. The other is located at our South Street entrance, to your left if you are facing the automatic doors.
Library Hours During Curbside Pickup
Monday-Thursday, 11:15 a.m.-6:45 p.m.
Friday, 9:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Saturday, 9:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Sunday, 1:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
You can read our more about our current services here.