There are Three Ways to Request Materials
- Browse our Online Catalog and place items on hold
- Know the Title and Author? Use our Online Form
- Or give us a call at (973) 538-6161
There is also Curbside Concierge!
Not sure what your next great read should be? Let us pick for you! Fill out our Curbside Concierge form to let us know your reading habits, likes and dislikes, and our Reader’s Advisors, Children’s Librarians, or YA Librarians will pick a handful of books just for you (or your kids)!
What to Know For Pickup
- Parking spaces for curbside pickup will be designated near the rear parking lot entrance of the Library.
- You will be notified via email or phone call when your holds are ready for pickup. Please wait until you are notified to come to the library.
- When you arrive, please call our main line (973) 538-6161 and provide 1.) your name, 2.) vehicle make and color and 3.) parking spot number.
- Items will then be brought and placed into your vehicle’s trunk.
- Please pop your trunk before Library staff arrive to ensure safe social distancing practices!
- If you are walking to the library, please also call upon arrival and your materials will be brought to a table in the parking lot for their retrieval.
What about returns?
Please place returns in either of our outside return bins. One is located in our parking lot, across from our back door. The other is located at our South Street entrance, to your left if you are facing the automatic doors.
Also Please Note
The State has stopped statewide delivery of library materials. Until that resumes, MMT Library patrons will only be able to check out MMT Library materials at our location.
Update: As of 9/11/20 MAIN Libraries holds sharing has resumed.
Library Hours During Curbside Pickup
Monday-Thursday, 11:15 a.m.-6:45 p.m.
Friday, 9:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Saturday, 10:15 a.m.-1:45 p.m.
You can read our full statement regarding curbside pickup here.