In order to tackle the inequities in our healthcare system, the Morristown & Morris Township Library is proud to provide iPads through our partnership with NJ HealthConnect@Your Library!
These iPads allow you to:
- Obtain access to telehealth apps, which can connect you to a doctor 24/7.
- Read health information in your language.
- Monitor COVID updates.
- Access crisis hotlines.
- Obtain mental health support.
- Access teen help.
- Utilize meeting apps, such as Zoom and Google Meet.
The iPads come in an Otterbox case with:
- a quickstart guide
- multilingual instructions
- a charging cable
- a base plug
In order to prevent any personally identifying information from being stored:
- sign in ability is disabled
- password saving is disabled
- a manual reboot can be done by each user.
Upon return, library staff will wipe out the iPad between users. The Otterbox protected iPad as well as the included accessories are sanitized upon return. The iPads are CIPA-compliant and the telehealth apps are HIPAA-compliant.
To reserve an iPad, or to find out more, please call the Reference Department, 973-538-6161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org